Plastic packaging is SO last season
A lot has changed in 2020, and no, we’re not talking about the global pandemic…
- Aldi and Tesco announced that they’ll delist brands that don’t address their plastic packaging use while Co-op is aiming to reach 100% recyclable packaging by THIS SUMMER!
- Asda, Iceland and Sainsbury’s started to pilot packaging-free, refillable grocery stations
- Even brand likes Huggies, HP, Budweiser, and Heinz have announced extensive new plans to reduce their plastic use
As an environmentally-minded company, we’re no different. You can rest assured that you’ll find no plastic in our products OR their packaging. We even spoke to one of the leading paper mills in the UK to better-understand what complications occur for them when they’re recycling plastics.
One of their biggest bugbears is plastic ‘documents enclosed’ wallets so often stuck to the outside of boxes. Have you ever thought about ripping that off to separate your recycling?
Well, now you don’t have to!
- 100% recyclable shipping boxes that fit out products dimensions exactly
- 100% see-through paper ‘document enclosed wallets’ that are 100% recyclable and biodegradable
- 100% paper branding and completely recyclable product labels
We love sending you our products, but we also love our planet. It’s that simple.